Thoroughly Modern Thursday - 3

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Today's post will be short and sweet.  It's been a long day with work, mass and choir practice.  I am exhausted!


I am also excited.  I've designed a quilt I'm referring too as Floating Sampler.  I've designed all the blocks myself.  They'll be an interesting reflection of the world around me.  Also, they're not just straight piecing.  I'm using a few different techniques in the blocks.

I hope you'll join me in June when I start this block of the month.  Here's a look at the fabric I'll be using.

Happy Tones by Michael Miller Fabrics

I think these will give my blocks a fun outlook.

Quilt. Create. Enjoy!

Anna

2 Comments »

2 Responses to “Thoroughly Modern Thursday - 3”

  1. The fabrics are happy! Should be really insteresting to see come together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bright colors you have picked out. I can't wait to see the quilt you designed.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.